Back to News

How do I register as a temporary resident with a GP? Posted on 31 Mar 2020

If you wish to register as a temporary patient (up to 3 months), please follow the link above.   Download and complete the GMS3 form (temporary registration.    Email it to, Post it to our Buckden site or pop it into our exterior postbox (at either site).

If you are staying for longer than 3 months, you should register as a regular patient.   You can complete GMS1 online on this website. GMS1 (secure form)

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!